Sunday 14 February 2016

All you need to know to write a message to your loved one on la St Valentin!

Did you that you can send your message to a newspaper like Libération which publishes all messages in the ad section ( la rubrique des petites annonces).
They are very fair play if you wish to send messages to different boyfriends or girlfriends, they don't put them on the same page! Here is what they say:
" On connaît des amoureux collectionneurs qui adressent leur flamme à plusieurs aimés et aimées. Le record, c'est trois, il faut faire attention, on ne les met pas dans la même page, raconte le service Petites Annonces."


 Now, if you wish to impress next year why not get inspired by 3  messages chosen by LoveInReims  ( very French....) which ran a competition of love messages in 120 characters maximum:

" Tu es la paille dans mon mojito,
La noisette dans le chocolat,
La chantilly sur ma glace."
You are the straw on my mojito, the nut in the chocolate, chantilly cream on my icecream.
Un mojito is a cocktail with rhum, lime and fresh mint leaves.

" Il faut de tout pour faire un monde,
il me faut toi pour faire  le mien."
We need all sorts to make the world, I need you to make mine.

" Si tu me quittes,
 Je pars avec toi quand même,
Je t'aime, mon renard."
If you leave me, I'll follow you anyway, I love you my fox.

Remember, you can still contact either Alliance Française de Bristol or Bath to join a French course, either a short course or a longer course. Our drama courses are starting again soon and plenty more will be coming up, for more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment