Sunday 19 January 2014

Do you know your French adverbs ending in ment?

In Audrey's French class, they do!
Here are some of these adverbs in the form of a poem:


Je fais mes devoirs ferventement  ( I do my homework with fervently)
C'est nécessaire, évidemment       ( It is necessary, evidently)
J'apprends le pluparfait religieusement  ( I learn the pluperfect religiously)
Et les verbes irrégulaire du passé composé également ( And the irregular verbs in the perfect tense equally)
Les paupières tombent très souvent ( Eyelids droop very often)
Je rêve de mon lit constamment  ( I dream of my bed constantly)
Je bois du café noir copieusement  ( I drink black coffee copiously)
Je me pense qu'il sera plus facile finalement ( I think to myself that it will be easier finally)
De faire mes excuses gauchement  ( to apologise awkwardly)

Any grammar point can be learnt in a fun way with our French teachers, why don't you find out for yourself by joining a class either with Alliance Française de Bath or de Bristol. For more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment